Hotels and tourism are an important sector in the Israeli economy, and has seen consistent growth in recent years. Yigal Arnon has vast experience in this field, and provides its clients with a wide range of services, including:
- Early-stage services, including tender bids, real estate purchasing and planning and building;
- The management agreement governing the relationship between the property owner and the management firm operating the hotel;
- Legal advice on the hotel’s overall activities, including in particular labor law;
- Financing agreements with banks and other lenders;
- Regulatory compliance, including food and beverage, foreign workers, accessibility for people with disabilities, antitrust, and more.